PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stop moaning and P2F or get out
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2012, 18:42
Learjet-45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont see how P2F can put you at a disadvantage as airlines set a minimum experince on type requirement so the fact that you would go out of your way and pay thousands of dollars to meet there requirement to me shows absoloute dedication to wanting to get your foot in the door.

I know of several cases where people have gone on and done a P2F course and get jobs very soon after finishing.

I dont know these people personally, but I have read a lot of threads of people who have not P2F and are leaving/giving up and are seriously depressed which is very upsetting to read.

P2F does seriously suck, but how else are you supposed to meet the criteria of an airline?

one of the big questions of newly qualified pilots when they are turned away by the airlines is how to I meet the minima?

P2F Vs 5 long years in a low paid GA Job

add up the extra income you would get on an airline salary over 4 years take away the investment you made to P2F then put it against a GA job over 4 years and see what the differnce comes in at...I think you will be surprized