PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA/bmi merger (was Virgin & Balpa - bmi next ?)
Old 17th Apr 2012, 17:11
Dom Joly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, I missed the word "UNBIASED" from the sentence relating to leadership. I pay my subscription among other reasons to get legal protection and advice for the day I may need some aviation related legal guidance.

I'm not fighting or defending either the BA or the BMI camp, merely wondering when we will actually hear BALPA NECs recommendation. As mentioned before, I'm talking about an official line, rather than an individuals view, as per the document that was circulated and subsequently been proven to be lacking significant details and facts, on which the conclusion was based upon.

Seriously having read this thread and many others, it needs some unbiased comments i.e. non BMI or BA to get some feeling as to what the wider community, armed with information about TUPE would think is appropriate. By all means, the two groups should be able to reply and correct any incorrect information that has been used to come up with a particular view point but it would be refreshing to get some other opinions, especially from the outside looking in.