PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dear International Pilots, You Are Not Welcome In Europe
Old 10th Apr 2012, 15:25
Northbeach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
100% correct.

I read the following article. Pilot und Flugzeug - Aktuelles - Dear International Pilots, You Are <u>Not Welcome</u> In Europe I though it was well written.

I especially liked the line about the author being able to fly for a living verses growing potatoes because his limited finances going much farther in the US. I think it is a good thing that many of us not born into nobility or extreme wealth have the opportunity to pilot aircraft. I think we, the taxpayer of the United States, made a fine investment in the author. I think his attitude and summary are perfectly correct.

Further I would have to agree with Capt Scribble contribution to the discussion, I reposted it in quotes below. I am afraid there is a very dark side to this movement. It will develop iron jaws and steel teeth.

The aim of the EU is to weald total control of the population by imposing its undemoratic directives upon peoples and industries. The leaders are interested only in their own aims, those of the citizens do not count. We now have EASA which degrades the CAA to a gofor and paperwork executive. Now that this monolith is established local concerns do not have a chance of being aired. Citizens of the old USSR will recognise this regime immediately, sadly we missed killing it at birth.