PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sad story about a high and mighty check airman
Old 29th Mar 2012, 11:42
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Molokai
" sage " posts
" sage" posts? Oh oh looks like...............something is coming around! A case of these posts hitting home?
Ah! The realm of the du witted, turn to insult when they have no intelligent reply.

The only thing these posts hit home is about how strangers on forums think they have the right to judge a dying man. I don't know what's shocks me more, the crass insensitivity of the OP posting the content of a private intimate conversation or the lines of self satisfying dribble spewed out by others.

We will all make mistakes during our lives. Some will be bigger than others. Personally I am trying to keep mine to the minimum prior to meeting my maker but just like anyone else on an aviation forum I am not qualified to grant absolution......

I think this thread is highly distasteful. If you want to discuss the merits if good and bad chech airmen or examiners in general open another thread rather than doing it lent over someone's grave.....