PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dubai – we want you to do more for less – it is what it is
Old 28th Mar 2012, 06:10
TheFalcon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The fact is and will remain so that unless people start leaving nothing will be done. And lets face it who is leaving this place? The Safo's have got no choice,the Kiwi's and the Scans have limited (if any) opportunities at all back home. The same more or less goes for the rest not to mention that some are stuck with mortgages which will take a lifetime to pay!

Then you get a roadshow which concludes with a not so subtle threat that your company will run you over if you don't stay in line and some stupid pr.ck who blurts out that things are not to standard and brings out an investigation on how things are going screwing his own mates in the process and you get the picture of how things look. Its not all doom and gloom of course, its still relatively well paid compared to other places but the general perception is that it's not enough. Morale is in the abyss and it will take more than a fancy roadshow to get it up again.

I think that's what Dubye is trying to say and what others, including me feel. I also think that with the first good opportunity that comes along - even with a bit less pay - I will certainly be out of this dusthole!

Last edited by TheFalcon; 28th Mar 2012 at 13:34.