PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The BA Union Thread I
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2012, 13:12
gotcuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In addition to my earlier posting. As this union is still in its infancy, if you are interested or know of anyone interested in becoming a rep then please contact us via the website. We currently have 4 WWLHR reps and are looking for reps across the fleets.

My earlier posting seems to be awaiting Moderator approval but the above however appeared immediately so apologies is this sometime later is duplicated!

ADDED POST BELOW

Stephanie Attwood is the GMB London Regional Officer and yes she was cabin for many years with KLM prior to joining the GMB hence why her name appears on the website and was described as such. There is absolutely no conspiracy with regards to our names being omited and i have provided my name to those that have asked via PM. We are restricted by BA with information with the information we can prove until we launch sometime next week. As you can imagine Unite/BASSA are less than happy with the new venture.

May i add that this is not a Unite/BASSA bashing exercise. We are currently aimed at those presently without union representation of which there are many who have express an interest in having a choice.

We are in no way shape or form affiliated with either the Crew Defense or BA Management.

No we are not elected reps as its the norm with a startup union with initially no membership to have had an election. However we aim within the next 6 months or thereabouts once the membership has stablised to be in a position to do so.

Last edited by gotcuk; 18th Mar 2012 at 13:37.