PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Business Jets India Private Ltd - Another one to avoid like the plague!
Old 29th Feb 2012, 12:53
BizJetJockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I reckon we should introduce Prestige Jet in Abu Dhabi to this lot!! I always fail to see why there are so many douche bags in this industry trying to take advantage of everyone from the cleaner to the client!!

Am I stupid or is it tough to pay the people that actually allow these companies to fly planes such as pilots, engineers etc. and treat them with a tiny bit of respect? One would think they might realise that they need to find good people and keep them happy in order to make the company successful yet they carry on with this crazy attitude that pilots (and the rest) don't mind being treated like sh*t not getting paid, breaking rules etc etc!!! It beggars belief!!

Surely when you start a company, you want it to be something great and something everyone can take pride in from the bottom to the top, so why do we keep seeing this type of thing happening!?

And it isn't just happening in the Middle East and Asia, it is happening everywhere!

Along with others, I sometimes wonder why we continue with it all yet what can you do?!