PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA asks for a R6-billion handout
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2012, 03:01
JG1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is it, Beechbum? A “recapitilastion”? Yup, you are right there, it’s a recapitulation. Back to SARS for more cash because you’ve squandered the last lot you were given.

Angry and frustrated, jbay? Sure, because MORE of my money is going your way to fund your unearned lifestyle .. and guess what? I’m paying, so I get to be allowed to be. Blow me. Sad ? That the same old posters like yourself trot out the same old lines…’jealous, rejected by SAA, waa, waa, bullsh1t..’ ? Next time you sign on with your untouchable captain/PDI first officer and your beetle-like size-67-assed flight attendants who define inefficiency, spare a thought for those of us who are sadly and jealously pining away smilingly elsewhere at airlines who can proudly say they are standing on their own two feet and making it, as opposed to slavishly defending a tottering, inefficient, bungling, inept parastatal that’s effectively on a par with the SABC in terms of credibility.

It’s a bailout. When other companies need to buy new equipment, they have usually foreseen the need for some time, BUDGETED for it (look that word up, jy-pay & beechbutt), and have carefully applied policies which result in there being enough capital, or creditworthiness, to acquire the aforementioned equipment.

Whatever you want to call it, it’s yet another cash injection from us to you, so be good enough to be grateful and say thank you next time you pass by on the apron. In fact, change your callsign to ‘Thankyou261 Heavy’ Better than 'Bringbuck'...