PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Flight LHR - GLA Returned due to both pilots becoming lightheaded and dizzy
Old 18th Feb 2012, 11:59
batboy1970

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oggers, firstly I asked a question containing facts, some of you guys made it a story...... yes I have been contacted by the airline and no I will not divulge. If an initial post with a genuine concern can gather so much garbage and it has to be said malice on some occasions then I’m sure I’m not fueling the fire again, I must stem back to a fact that constantly gets forgotten 'I was there'. There have been some really good posts on this and some very interesting PMs on it and again thanks, but if the term 'back seat pilot' exists, then by god they found this post. The funny thing is that when we, the seemingly ignorant punter gets on a plane we are encouraged to raise any questions or concerns we have..........ha ha that’s laughable going by the attitude of some of you Professional PILOTS, there seems to be some heavy duty hypocrisy to be honest and to be honest, so many of your fellow pilots that have PMd me agree...... still it keeps you buys if nothing else.........so Oggers no he does not have a point, far from it.