PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2012, 08:57
Facelookbovvered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Passengers tend to get the level of service they deserve based on the price they are willing to pay and FR are the masters of this! Not that there is much wrong with what they do, it's more how they do it.

Having watched the unpacking and re packing of luggage of people boarding FR flight and then queuing topay the excess charges many would have been better of paying more with another carrier in the first place!

But in the bar in IBZ the talk will be of a return flight for £19.99 although the amount paid will much more, there is something wrong when a product is advertised at £9.99 but ends up costing £79.99 at the till, Jet2 are no better.

To get an idea of what a flight will cost look at the bmibaby web site, they show 3 types of fare for each flight, the fly business or whatever it's called is a lot closer to the mark of what you'll end up paying if you select economy then go through build your own procces, how many people do that I do not know.

Back to EasyJet, flown with them a lot of late and it's difficult to fault, clean aircraft lots of leg room excellent cabin crew and flight deck, who a version of English that I could understand, not level four Eastern European version, given he choice they tend to be mine unless BA are close on price