PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who is hiring at BHX?
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2012, 16:25
pilot_dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who is hiring at BHX?

Hey guys!

So I am new here and hope you wonderful people can help me out

I was looking for some passenger service agent jobs and found this website advertising a position on behalf of their (unknown) client.

So I applied; however dont know who it is for It cant be menzzies because they will come forward in april and this the positions advertised are due to start on march.

I am also quite concerned about having applying because I am 17 and currently and a level student in my first year the advertisement did NOT state an age requirement and stated that full-time, part-time and weekend positions are available.....

I think I wrote a preety good cover letter and cv ( I did spend 1.5 hours on it) but just dont know if they will bother looking at it..... By the way, on mv cv it states im currently in college and I put my date of birth on the top; but did not state my actual age i.e. 17 years old.....

I hope you guys will be able to tell me who the mysterious company that hiring is and whether I will have a chance.....

P.S. just had a long day soooo you will see my grammar, spelling etc... is terrible....