PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK NPAS discussion: thread Mk 2
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2012, 22:47
tigerfish

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Zorab! All that of course is true. I guess that I'm just getting tired of saying it!

I hope that Ollie can cut out all this "spin" crap. We all know that the system is broke, and there is very little in the budget. So why not tell the public the truth? What we can offer now, - is a sad reflection on what we could do before the cuts. But that's where it is! We can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!

The public appreciate honesty! They may believe all this "Its an improvement" crap for a while, but once the truth starts to come out, they will not be happy.

But then I guess that all the Chiefs and Politicians responsible for this mess will be retired by then and can blame someone else.

Now! How many Police Officers have we lost since Theresa May told the President of the Superintendents Association that he was talking rubbish when he said that the reduction in Police funding would result in lower Police numbers and efficiency?

Sorry Guys I know that I'm a bore on this subject, but after so long in the job it hurts to see a proud service brought so low.

tigerfish