PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Takeoff
Thread: CTC Takeoff
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2012, 22:56
LAI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I can echo Shuttle 3's views (in fact, we were on the same course!). Excellent training and a great bunch of people. I would happily recommend them to anyone.

In fairness, when a couple of issues did arise, they worked to sort them out quickly for us. Like every organisation, not everything goes to plan all the time, but the impression I got was that they always did their best to fix it when it didn't. As far as I'm concerned, that's always the best test of any business

WX man:

I think he was happy he didn't do the AQC course as, considering the number of people in the pool and the length of time they've been there, it is perhaps not the magic solution that some people think(/hope) it is. From what I hear though, the course itself is very good. In reality though, it is just that: a course. Anything that may come from it through the hold pool etc should be viewed as a bonus and not relied upon IMHO. At the end of the day, it comes down to individual choice as to whether one believes it to be a worthwhile investment...