PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA spends millions chasing Milton Jones aviation business
Old 18th Jan 2012, 12:06
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have never been one for deliberately and willfully breaking or violating rules or ignoring regulations but due to the aggressive punitive blood letting attitude that CASA has delivered in the past few years I think I might go and hire a chopper again (its been around 8 years!) and get somebody to film me doing some very very naughty things. Perhaps I may even hang my hairy spotted ass out of the open flight deck! Then I will have the footage expertly edited and doctored to the point that the only possible identifier will be if somebody recognizes my robust freckle!!
Upload it to YouTube from an Internet cafe and enjoy the chase as Fort Fumble commences it's investigation! F#ck the lot of them.
If they are going to take industry down we may as go down in style! I know they will investigate even if as they claim they are only interested in the protection of the fair paying public. That's the ironic thing with Milt, they are out to hang him yet 'technically' he was a risk to himself and the skier, which hardly constitutes te fair paying public or innocent public especially when the tomfoolery took place in a safe environment (for example not under the Sydney Harbor Bridge).
Speaking of only giving a **** about fair paying public and innocent bystander public it is also interesting that CASA assigns pretty much no oversight or surveillance to the freight industry. 737's, A330's, some 747's, 146's, all big enough metal to cause some carnage yet not on the CASA radar when it comes to 'risk management'? Again it makes them look like tools when they are not concerned about those operations yet they go after farmer Joe who has been a bit of a goof.