PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any Cebu Pacific Crew here ?
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2012, 21:34
flybean

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Expat thinking on ATR 72 CA new cummuter contract

I have been in the process of filing all the info required to work there. I have started the process with Contractair and decided for the 12 month option. I wish I would had read this forum before. Anyways, I need some legit info from someone currently working as CA on the ATR. I will be getting a long term leave of absent and I am looking for a place to make money. However, I do not want to work in hell. I currently fly into places simmilar to there so I am used to the crappy controllers and bad airports. Need the real deal with regards to this new contract not the previous one.Here is what Contract air has offered. IS THIS TRUE!

SALARY
USD 8,500 NET
per calendar month. Salary is paid at 70% until completion of line Check (for a maximum of 4 weeks). Expat’s will be tax liable in the Philippines but the amount will be shouldered by the airline via a local Philippine bank account. Remaining balance to complete USD 8,500 net will be remitted in USD to the off-shore account.
Additional USD 1500 travel allowance per rotation. (Only available on the 12 month direct contract)
COMMUTABLE ROSTER
6 weeks ON and 2 weeks OFF
Two week off-roster period will start immediately after first productive flight or after 6 weeks, whichever is later.
All days off while on 6 weeks on in line with local flight/duty limitations.
BLOCK HOURS
At least 85+ flight hours a month. This can be increased up to 100 hours a month in line with local limitations depending on flight crew rostering and requirements.
ACCOMMODATION
The airline will provide effective hotel accommodation for the first 4-6 weeks during the ground school period. After which the pilot will receive an accommodation and transportation allowance of PHP 80,000 on a monthly basis to be credited directly to the pilot’s Bank Account.
BENEFITS
Uniform provided
Travel Benefit. Six (6) free of charge domestic or regional flights for the duration of the contract.
On time Performance Incentive. A Php 1,000 credited to an employee’s account for every month the airline hits the on-time performance target of 85%.
Group Life Insurance. As a regular employee, you will be part of the company’s group life insurance with a coverage equivalent to P2,000,000.00 with double indemnity for accidental death.
Travel Insurance. The pilot will be entitled to an additional travel insurance coverage of P 1,000,000.00 for the duration of his/hers employment.
Medical Plan. The pilot will be enrolled in the airlines Medical Plan for a regular, private room in case of hospitalization with coverage of P 150,000.00 per dreaded disease.
Sick Leave. Twelve (12) days SL entitlement for one year.
GROUND TRANSPORTATION
Provided by the Airline while in hotel accommodation
AIR TRANSPORTATION
Cebu Pacific will provide and pay for the costs of economy class air tickets for the pilot’s to travel from their home residence to the base residence at the beginning of the Assignment Period and from the base residence to their home residence at the completion of the Assignment Period.
The airline will also provide an allowance of 1500 USD per 8 week rotation to contribute to costs for the pilot to commute back to their country of residence during their time OFF.