PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - who in the uk is recruiting?
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2012, 19:43
yates

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I suspect that "Self Promoting Dross" was aimed at me.
I had posted in response to Gisajobs post about the wonders of Safeskys and their ATC Contracts, unfortunately when ammending a typo on that post I pressed the delete button and didn't realise until today I'd deleted the whole of my post.

Anyway, the jist of it was that;

1) It appears that Safeskys are the provider of ATC at Dunsfold. It has been asked a number of times if Safeskys have CAA Approvals to provide this service. No answer has been forthcoming and the latest response confirms my own personal opinion that Safeskys do not have any such requisite approvals, but I am prepared to stand corrected if Gisajob gives us all full details.
2) Gisajob made a recent post which he has now deleted, which claimed that they also had a contract to provide ATC at another Airport in the South of the UK, he has refused to say which airport this is.
3) He said on his website that he "plans to bid for the contract at Nth Denes and at Gibraltar", providing ATC and FISO at the latter. I could bid for either of those, but I know that FISO never has and never will be provided at Gibraltar.

As I say, Gisajob has withdrawn his own post probably because he knows it lacked any credibility as does his response to mine. He's also changed the content of the Safeskys website since his original deleted post here, which speaks volumes.

I'll leave you to make your own minds up as to what sort of potential employer he may or may not be.

Last edited by yates; 11th Jan 2012 at 19:57.