PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 9th Jan 2012, 01:08
marly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Citiboi83

Thanks for the insight into Perth Base I hope they are recruiting really soon, I really want to work for them. Hopefully my next application will be the winner have totally pulled apart my resume and kept it simple and plain, (boy does it look boring) (no colour I mean) . Never know third time lucky.

I think I could handle ground school and the shifts when flying - already do horror shift now, late/early still kills, no matter how many times you do them. Don't let me start on night shift. But as you said in another reply you are an actress and you just have to suck it up on get on with the job no matter how tired you are. I work in a private hospital and they are also into making money, so our nursing care has to be different and hospitality comes into it a big way (not like public system). The big smiles and if there is anything I can get you let me know. And boy do they let you know (can you reach that glass of water over to me, my pillow is lumpy, these sheets are itchy and so on and so on.

I am look forward to a change and to do something different in customer service would be great and hay the added bonus of flying everwhere even better.