PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - possibilità lavoro
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2012, 13:55
billyballo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vi riporto la mail che mi ha mandato MERPATI AIRLINES

Dear All,

Avia integrated, on behalf of Merpati Airlines would like to invite you to come to Jakarta, Indonesia for an interview and test.
Test consist of a computer base phycometric test and an interview session.

Date :11 January 2012 ( Wednesday )

Venue : Merparti Jakarta Office
Gedung Basarnas, Jalan. Angkasa,
Block B.15 Kav 2-3 Kemayoran
Jakarta Pusat , Indonesia

Please bring along with each candidate during interview & test session the
following:

- Photo (colour: size 3x4 cm; 4x6cm each 2 pcs) with red background
- Softcopy of the colour photo in JPG with red background
- Latest Resume/CV
- Copy of Passport (at least 18 months validity)
- Copy of Licenses (CPL, etc)
- Copy of documents (ICAO English Proficiency, etc)
- Copy of last Medical Record
- Copy of Log Book
- Copy of last Education certificate
Please burn the softcopy data in a CD

Attire : Formal

First of all i want to apologize if i am not able to answer/reply to some of your question as there are simply too many applications. I will however try to answer
some of the common ones below.

Who are you Andy and what is Flygosh?
You can read my profile at http://flygosh.********.com/2011/11/...atured-in.html

If i pass the test and interview,when will the training commence?
If you pass,training will commence immediately provided you pay the first installment for USD12k

When will the results be out?
As soon as possible and may even be the very next day itself. The airlines want you guys to start training as soon as possible

Is the course fee of USD24k to be paid at one go?
No it will be broken into 2 installment,first one ( if you pass), you agree to join and pay USD12k and the next USD12k when you start your training.

Is the booking fee USD 200 or 24k?
Obviously it is USD 200 and not USD24k

How many slots left now ?
As the time I am writing this there are 37 slots left.

Is there a due date?
It will be on a first come first serve basis and once we hit 60,this opportunity will be close

Is it true that Malaysian will be given priority?
This is not true as 90% of our candidates are not even malaysians.

Who will pay for my travel,visa,transportation and accommodation cost ?
You will have to bear the above cost and just to inform you that jakarta airport does provide visa on arrival services.

Should i go for this?
Best you read my advise at http://flygosh.********.com/2011/01/...ould-i-go.html

How long is the test and interview?
It will be a ONE day event so make sure you arrive Jakarta on jan 10, and you can go back on Jan 12 unless you wanna stay here for holiday

How do i know if there are no more slots?
I will post it on my website ( www.flygosh.com) as well as forum at Fly Gosh Forum • View forum - Other Airlines
stating that this opportunity is CLOSE

This is fake and a scam?
I guess that is why you see some pilots are flying and some remain jobless for years.The difference between them is one take action and the other one procastinate and complain
and hoping that one day miracle will happen and pilot job will drop from the sky.

I will be there during the test and looking forward to see you guys soon.The airline has given you an opportunity, now is up to yourself to grab it and play your part.As for the B737 and A320
rated pilots, be patient and we will call you guys soon for interview especially on the opportunity by citilink.

Remember to send me your payment slip ( USD 200 booking fee ) as proof to confirm your slots. Pls do not reply to this email as I may not be able to respond.If you have further question,
please post it at the forum Fly Gosh Forum • View forum - Other Airlines and I will try my best to reply ( if i have the time