PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone familiar with UHMA, UHPP, UHWW?
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2011, 18:49
V1... Ooops

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by VIKING9
V1 I never asked you to use my company. I merely offered advice as someone who has visited these regions many times.
Really? That's not what you said in your PM. Perhaps you might want to read your PM again to refresh your memory.

Below is the exact text of of the PM you sent me, complete, unedited, and unabridged, except for the red colour that I have added to highlight your 'advice'. Feel free to ask one any of the forum moderators or administrators to check your 'PM sent history' to confirm the veracity of my quote below.

If all you intended to do was 'offer advice', why use a PM? Why not post your reply right here in the forum conversation, like everyone else does?

Originally Posted by VIKING9
Good morning

I notice you are using a dispatch company to assist you but do they have knowledge of the Russian airfields you mention ?

My company often provides ops support throughout Russia and we have an excellent relationship with an agent throughout the country.

Things to note:

Get a VISA prior to entering the country.
Take cash USD but some airfields won't take cash which you might think as odd !
How will you pay for fuel because again, some airfields won't take cash or cards and some will not even accept a UVAIR or Colt card.
Who will file the flight plan locally ?

If you want assistance at a low cost, and let someone take the strain of planning then get in touch and we can price it up for you.

My email is andy(at)naljets.com

Regards
I stand by what I said to you in post #3 above: Don't use the PM facility to solicit business, it's inappropriate, and it's not what the PM facility is intended to be used for. If you want to advertise on PPRuNe, get a commercial account with the people who run this forum and buy a banner ad.