PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Foreign pilots warn about Turkish Airline in Danish news paper Politikken
Old 17th Dec 2011, 09:05
B737NG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am sure there are some facts behind and not all is fiction. There is smoke?... there is a fire somewhere.

There are Pilots out everywhere, not only at THY, they cannot express themselves in English and due to intensive training (Bakshish?) they can make it to Level IV somehow.

One of my loved scenarios in a Loft would be a fully funktional Airplane and a pregnant Woman aboard who has all of a sudden a early delivery in the 29th week. Let some Guy´s communicate that with the Ground to have the appropriate Medical assistance on the Ground STBY after arrival. As I have spoken with many non native English Pilots around the Globe, it could be a challenge at least.

Now back to THY: If all why is the Doctor so concerned that he needs to comment that article in a small Country so intense? Another thought... Is it political ? religious ? There are many thoughts running thru my brain at this very moment when I am thinking back who published Salman Rushdy? Was it not the same Country ?.

I better stop it now because that is not only food for thought, that can be fuel to the fire. The House is burning for sure and with the recent attempt to get rid of the "yabanci" within the operation it is a too sensitive subject.