PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius - all you need to know about MK (threads merged)
Old 12th Nov 2002, 16:43
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down in your dreams maybe

Guys, I am sorry to say but Air mauritius is very bad company. First of all, they made 500millions rps of profit. It should have been double.
Why do they employ people from overseas when there are lots of mauritian guys fully qualified?(by the way i am mauritian)
If there was not politics in this company me and my fellow friends would be working for them already.
It might be good for people from overseas,well paid nice life ,fly once a month n u tell me this is a good company sorry to say i don't believe you guys.
I am in contact with the top guys of Air Mauritius at the moment. I have everything they ask me n everything they want but still nothing is happening not even one letter from them. Do you think I should be happy. N recently they just employed some guys from overseas on ATR.
Now I have to go to Africa to work leave my island my familly and friends behind. Do you still think it is a good company.Think again