PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2011, 15:38
Sirijus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bedix,

a colleague has told me about your friend's bad experience. I was sorry to hear about that and would be really pi**ed if that happened to me too.

Again, I appreciate that you notify others about a bad situation, but agree, it is a little unfair to spread hate (I do not know how to call it correctly) if you yourself haven't been at BAA. The academy is not the cheapest but I would disagree that it is the most expensive. And if you are not happy with anything, first you should say it directly to us, then spread the word. Not giving a chance to improve is simply unfair. Write me a PM if you don't want to show your name, and I will tell what you told me to the management.

As for the hotel, it is one of the easier things to change - you complain and we will just find another one. Maybe after having a bad visit you will never come again, but at least you would make matters better for upcoming students.

Also, about our management. They are a very dedicated bunch of people always trying to take care of their students. If nobody tells anybody about the instructors, facilities, apart from friends and on Pprune, how can we know if it is not up to our expectations, let alone students' in reality?

And if you get an all inclusive price, just ask for bare TR price. You can arrange the living, transportation, BT, LT and other stuff by yourselves, this will not make you a worse student or something.

Bedix, I will write you a PM (no worries, I don't intend to kill you or spread hate to companies or something like that), I want to ask you a few things personally, hope you reply.

Let me finish with one thing: we can't make everybody 100% satisfied, but let us try, god darn it