PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARBON TAX-It's Started!
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2011, 11:41
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dutch Roll, my old man was a Physicist, he was a Astrologer, he spent most of his life looking up the arse end of a telescope, he took us kids to look up the arse ends of telescopes as often as he could, he was a Professor of Physics at the Uni of Sydney, and he often told me all his fellow scientists were nuts. He used to say they could not agree on a cup of coffee, much less a solution. Now I can see he was right. Absolutely pointless in telling me what some Scientist said, especially some goose like Flannery (who has just built a waterfront home). I spent most of my junior years when not in boarding school, listening to him and his mates arguing about power stations, using chemicals in medical treatment, Uranium (for and against) nuclear power, and the rest, yes even the evolution of the world, and if he was here now, he would say it was crap, he would agree the world was changing, he would agree that man probably adds to the change, but he would say Gillard and her tax, will do sweet bugger all.(He hated pollies except Menzies). There lies the crux of the problem, we cannot do it alone, and most show no interest in following, most are trying to keep their countries from going belly up, and this dill of a woman is off to save the world, at the expense of the population of which so many are already struggling.