PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways DEP Selection - THE lowdown Part 1
Old 5th Nov 2011, 13:10
757_Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was one of the first out of the pool earlier this year and as far as I can tell cranebank has been working full tilt since then. There is only a finite amount of training resource, and as well as the DEP recruitment there is 3 or so years of pent up pressure within BA for fleet moves, command courses etc which has suddenly been released.

As I was in the 2008 hold pool that was disbanded I know what its like to wait and watch and agonise over every news story and every hint of movement / change etc - but I don't think there is anything other than a resource driven critical path in the training department at the moment. Chill people your time will come.

To those of you who just got the 767 call - welcome to the best fleet - I look forward to seeing you online and also to the iminent rise of my lowly seniority position! feel free to drop me a line for any info as I have just recently done the course myself.