PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Qantas grounded effective immediately.
Old 2nd Nov 2011, 12:40
Fliegenmong

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Quote -

Got the same one, with the same patronising salutation.

We're not on first name terms AJ, you c__t.

Funny,...I remember a local Gold Coast City Councilor (Broadbeach based IIRCC?) Sent a common letter to me addressing me by first name.....I was deeply offended, curiously I wondered why something so seemingly innocuous offended me so much......we'd never met, spoken, certainly hadn't exchanged email this was years before innynet!

It was an undeserved assumed familiarity, completely without regard to the unintentionally implied closeness of our common circumstance.....and as I said a common letter, I'd seen friends and neighbours with the same letter similarly addressed on a first name basis.

Ya know I reckon that some dill just out of a marketing course at a Uni somewhere was told in a lecture this was a good idea.....and QF probably pay him 6 figures 'cos he has a degree, but no idea....?

You know the type!....similar argument to the Bean counters knowing the cost of everything & the Value of nothing.......

oh and yes, have you been planning similar contingencies all these weeks that there may have been an escalation??......ALAN?