PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Qantas grounded effective immediately.
Old 2nd Nov 2011, 10:50
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm wondering if Hotel rooms were booked, staff flown up on Thursday, Courier companies booked so on & so forth...then calling it a contingency plan is fair enough.......you need a contingency plan sure , and I do suspect the piccy of Ms Wirth on the 'Dingwa' in Canberra was a discussion of a contingency plan......has this contingency plan been put in place every weekend for several weekends, in case there was an escalation???
There you go Senator Xenophon, a very good question to ask Messr Joyce. But may I suggest you not just accept a verbal answer, but may I ask you request evidence? Such as in the lead up to the lockout, how many rooms/accomodation/transport/tickets on other airlines etc etc in line with their big 'contingency plan' was/were booked. Then compare that to the so-called other weekends in which the 'contingency plan' was being put in place, possibly.
When will the Feds be brought in to investigate this sham? At least they can also pull phone records, locations, and any other tidbit that will assist in painting a picture of the truth.

Again, line up the lot of them, one at a time and (no, it is not what you are thinking) and asked pointed, straight to the core YES or No answers of Joyce, Clifford, Worth, Abbott, Hockey, Carbon Queen, the Minister for bad teeth, and any other major player in this folly. Ask them under parliamentary priveledge, in a court, in a sewer pit - who cares, just line them up and ask the right questions in an environment where any false statements or lies will see their head roll, and any truthful statement will see their precious souls vindicated. Amen.