PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any Cebu Pacific Crew here ?
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2011, 01:29
Jaz and the Fat Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PC and medical

The last I heard, they want you to have a fresh PC and medical but you would need to ask the HR person when you do your skype interview. I think, and it's just my opinion, that the fresh PC is not really needed now as you get a PC during your initial training. At least I did. So, even though I was glad to have had the sim time in preparation, it seemed like I really didn't need it. The medical, you do need. Review this post, I believe there is info on the Skype interview or you can PM with your email. Also, "Push", it takes at least 2 months to get your paperwork finished, license validated, IOE, etc.... they aren't going to give you a 3 month contract. I know some guys have been here for 3 months and just starting to fly the line but the pay is the same so..... If you want to contact HR directly, PM me. If you choose to go with a contract company, your not getting a management team, they are just getting a finders fee for you and you'll end up as direct hire with Cebu anyway. Some take it out of your salary for the first month. So, I'd rather have the cash in my pocket than theirs. Good luck! I see they are getting more and more applicants as the contract is now one of the best in Asia overall. In fact, outside China, it is the best for the overall package. I spent a little more than a year in China, and that is a rough job compared to this one.