PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Future Pilot Programme (FPP)(Merged)
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2011, 15:24
Frnchplayr15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm just a little bit confused in this process but I have applied to CTC and still haven't heard from them on the initial application. I see some of you have already attended stage 2 and even stage 3. I'm not worrying a lot since I know patience is a virtue and I haven't received a letter telling me I'm rejected but do people get selected for different dates to see the FTO? Second I'm pretty sure this is a stupid question but I think I'm one of the few who have applied to this program that is from the United States at least from reading every forum post about CTC, OAA, FTE, and the BA FPP in general, but I am just finishing with school here and have no money at all but if selected air fare is depended on me correct? I haven't seen anyone other than people in Europe who applied and got to stage 2. Sorry if has been mentioned or referenced I'm still new to this so I'm still looking all over the web and forums for some answers so if anyone can guide me or PM me and have a few min to help me!

Thanks a lot and good luck to everyone