PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Patel Update
Thread: Patel Update
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2011, 19:22
BASSAwitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a jolly good chap!

Logged on to hear the great news, well done Sir!

Now perhaps the imbecciles in BASSA, not just the reps, will see the error of their ways. The line in bold is the most telling though, the mark of a true gentleman and honourable to a fault.

Are BASSAmentalists feeling stupid yet, or has this just gone over their heads? Dunc sold you a pup and now you lot are going to pay for it.

Update 30 September 2011 Patel v Unite Interim application
On the 30th September 2011 at the Royal Courts of Justice, Lindblom J ordered the disclosure of 42 pseudonym identities of BASSA members posting on the BASSA forum. This is to include the full names, contact addresses, ip addresses of these users. Unite have until 14th October to comply.

These identities were granted under the Norwich Pharmacal line of authorities and in keeping with established jurisprudence these identities may be used for a wide range of purposes including legal proceedings and/or internal disciplinary proceedings against individuals. Unite accepted this point in court and acknowledged at least 3 authorities in common law exist with respect to obtaining justice through employer's disciplinary processes.

Unite did not oppose the application and remained neutral throughout.

I understand the full judgement is available to the public. I do not believe there is any right of appeal for a court order.

I hope the above dispels the false information and propaganda that is currently circulating on discussion forums with respect to yesterday's court order. I reserve fully all my legal rights with respect to these identities.

This is just the beginning of my journey to find justice and recover my professional reputation, so donations to my fund are welcome and are very gratefully received.

As always, I remain available to negotiate a settlement with Unite and/or its branch BASSA on these matters.

Manish Patel 1st October 2011
If you want to know where to donate, just google "legalactionvbassa" and it comes up number 1 in the search!