PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Domestic - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2011, 02:38
domestic11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
adelaide and waiting as well

Hi all,
Had my assessment day beginning of september in Adelaide
I to am awaiting the further steps like all other bases it seems- have had both references checked.

The process started of real quick with them contacting my references the very next day after the assessment centre? 3 weeks later - still waiting....
I wouldn't be to worried guys, it seems like all september related assessment centres have progressed to the same stage (all refs checked). Once they have completed all centres for this month and completed ALL reference checks for these candidates, then they will move all applicants forward together for medicals etc - just makes sense if they did it this way.

They are also VERY busy, just chill out and enjoy the process and save extra money to assist you for the 7 weeks training (you are paid only a basic wage during this training).....

Was anyone else at the Adelaide assessment day or anybody heard of anyone that has progressed through to the medical stage this month?

It seems everyone here that has gone to this stage had their interviews in August.....

Has anyone had the unsuccessful email yet?

Good luck to all and be patient