PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EXPAT fake with Jet Airways
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2011, 12:07
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is there not a dusty road you kids could find with some tar and feathers?

If this guy is proven to have forged or faked credentials then I most certainly expect and hope he is exposed to the full extent of the law. But to try a person via an anonymous "rumour" network shows more immaturity and desperation than it does to improve the industry.

Hell, I could name handfuls of pilots during my tenure and AI who had fake log books: from pilots (Capts and FO's) filling in random figures in their log books (best guessed hours after a flight) to TRE/I's stamping any old log book thrown infornt of them, to FO's logging 7-80% of their flight time as P1 U/S when they most certainly did not fly as such: just so they can beat their "batchmates" in getting an ATP/ATPL and hence sooner Command. And AI's checks as to these hours? Zero. Nothing. A stupidly incompetent and lazy women who would sign and stamp a dogs back side if it were put in front of her. All quite contrary to AI's SOP's and DGCA laws of course....

(And yes, I did report such matters).

So, who's going to throw the first stone?

You all scream from the rafters and unashamedly name and finger point individuals yet too many are so damn small minded and immature to bother about the source of the fault.

Which agency did this individual come from (yes, I know the answer). What of it's background checks on this individual prior to being sent on a contract? Does this agency not have a STINKING reputation for such things? yet why do these airlines still use them??

What of the airline's background checks? Did it do any? Why? Why not?

Why was this person's credentials not exposed in background checks, let alone sim evaluations??

And of course, most prolific is: WHO PROFITED FROM THE PLACEMENT(S)?

The answers are obvious "IF" you care to look, and all been posted by me countless times before. Then again, you may have to tell the Emperor (or Maharaja) he has no clothes.

Look at the SYSTEM that allowed this to happen (if true at all) instead of the individual at the end of the slippery rope of corruption and shear incompetence.