PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EXPAT fake with Jet Airways
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2011, 01:34
break_break

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I absolutely echo the 2 very important points being raised here.

1. Anyone who's a faker, should be exposed and continued to be tracked down and banned for life. The consequences could have been dire. Let's not kid ourselves here, the airline/recruitment agency is fully responsible for verifying the credentials. As much as I read with great interest of some posters that kept highlighting KAL, couple of mates of mine who joined in recent times, told us that the verification process was indeed painful to start of with. KAL not called our sandpit's office, but they relentlessly rang Canada transport and aussie CASA to confirm the licenses' details prior to clearing them for further training.

2. How on earth did the training/checking processes not weed out a low time aviation enthusiasts? Clearly something is missing here. It's not just about expat/foreigners that should be singled out. There must be a way that these senior and experienced trainers/checkers can sort this fakers out pretty easily considering his lack of actual line experience. Failing which, if he's that much of god's gift to aviation, then the above first due process should be able to "take care" of him.