PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - altimeter calibration
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2011, 09:48
A320Slave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now that I have learned who "gravity32" actually is, It is pointless to continue this discussion beyond this reply.

Gravity32 -

You make the statement -

"You have not provided any source for your claim that the manufacturer's limitation is for horizontal velocity."

Gravity32, you have made the claim that 330 fps tracking capability is based on vertical speed and have not provided any source for your claim. 330 fps is roughly 20,000 fpm.

Please let us know when you find one real and verified pilot who will agree with you that a 757 radalt can accurately measure True Altitude, absolute altitude, any altitude... at anything below 20,000 fpm (330 fps) descent rate.

To keep this even more simple, please let us know when you find one pilot who will endorse your claims that a radalt can measure precisely at a descent rate of perhaps 10,000 fpm. Less than half the radalt tracking capability according to your vertical speed theory..

I believe someone above mentioned, "Never wrestle with a pig, they'll only drag you down to their level".

I agree wholeheartedly.

Gravity32, anytime you wish to answer my questions and/or get a real and verified pilot to support your absurd claims with respect to aviation, including your WTC claims of controlled demolition based on thermate, let us know. Until then, this argument is like (to a layman) a 45 year old arguing with a 12 yr old on how to drive a car.

Gravity32 just does not have the basic knowledge. "tilted"... LMAO!