PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Astana
Thread: Air Astana
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2011, 09:55
baggins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maddness

im sure you just read the last posts here and don't read whats gone on before.
clearly Astana whilst paying a good salary is one of the worst jobs going, not the worst contract, but then for them the contract is just a carrot to get you there and then to abuse you they neither honour or abide by it. Just ask when you go to interview for a couple of names for expats FO's working there and ask for the name of an expat fo that has been upgraded. they can't give them to you because they know you will not go and the fo doesn't exist, because when it comes right down to it the best discription for it can be summed up in one word. "RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH"
ok so it's one word three times but the truth nothing less and any body else that gives a glowing picture is either management or that muppet in rostering who's name illudes me thank god.
i would just like to add that i have read pprune for some 15 years and never before have i been even tempted to write anything let alone anything bad about a company i have worked for, my grandad always said if you can't say anything good about a person or position then say nothing at all, but this needs the truth to come out.