PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any Cebu Pacific Crew here ?
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2011, 03:05
didjubrinabeer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cebu

I know excatly how you feel...I was invited to Manila. 3 days before travel I questioned parc on this rumour of a bond of 110k-120k and he confirmed it for me...hence I wanted to do my due diligance on this and requested more info. Should have heard the phone go off the night before i had to travel!!! had ph calls from parc and hr in manila trying to tell me theres no problems with the bond...( im sure this is correct...until theres a problem with the bond. They sent me 5 or 6 paragraphs of the contracts. Took it to my solictor and he advised me that in my country it would not stand under the law as an unreasonable restraint on you to stay and work.
....So my humble opinion for and f/o there is little incentive...to leave my family ...no commuting and i hear no holidays for 6 mths.... ( and so yes im remain unemployed!)....
...and for a captain however ...yes... they both get tough rosters and yes both sign the maaaasive bond BUT..., he gets remunerated much better.and I believe he has a commuting roster...Dont know what to believe really parc dont tell you evrything hr tells you every is ok...

Beers

Any just felt like putting in my 2 cents worth...