PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EXPAT fake with Jet Airways
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2011, 04:25
DesiPilot
The Bumblebee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EMB,

My grand father gave me a very good lesson. He said "if you don't like something either leave it or fix it." And I think this lesson works perfect for you.

I did leave USA as I refused to work for Regionals for pennies. You are here in India for a reason, and I am sure it is your job and not the love for India. I worked in India and now I am in Vietnam and I know why I am here.

Again, if you don't like your ears bleeding may be it is time to go back; I hear all the regionals are hiring and they will pay you $18,000 a year, which is as close to poverty line as one can get. I also hear that FedEx, SWA, Jet Blue and US Airways is also hiring. I am sure you would love to cut your misery short and go work for them; but then again, you need someone to recommend you for a job and with attitude like yours no one in correct state of mind would.

Good luck with spreading your cheeks, I am sure your parents will be very proud and will show that edition to everyone they know; in the name of liberty and freedom.

Rajesh,

How do you know that that Joker faked his hours? From 2008-2011 it is possible to get your command. In IndiGo, I saw a lot of young pilots get their command in A320 in same amount of time. So, your theory based on time fails. It all depends on airlines' requirements, and they keep lowering their minimums to meet their requirements.

I am sure both Jet and DGCA had done enough digging around to let him fly in India. Unless you can come up with some solid proof I'd say you are just pissing in the wind and don't ask me what happens when you piss in the wind.

Last edited by DesiPilot; 8th Sep 2011 at 04:35.