PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinese Pilot refused to give way to Qatar Aw. Emergency
Old 31st Aug 2011, 01:30
flyinchina

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Junyao Airlines is barred from hiring foreign pilots after "Mayday" incident.

Juneyao Airlines, who offers the highest salary for foreign pilots ($17,000 per month!!), is now called halted to hire foreign captains by CAAC.

I think I will choose another airways with stable performances and better management.

China Hands Out Punishment After Airlines' Bizarre Mid-Air Stand-Off - China Real Time Report - WSJ

From the previous news, we would know that this company has some problems on management, financing and even forget the most important thing "SAFETY".

It does have some good benefits (high salary), and sounds great like Non-Type Rate captain is accepted. But to have a better life flying with it, I can not imagine who worse it would be...

Let's review some news about Juneyao Airlines:

http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far...ao-spring.html

Juneyao; It has to be the worst of the pack, not even VOR holding is representing them anymore. No one is happy and they will have a hard time finding expat pilots in the future.
There were many stories about them, everyone lost touching them, from agencies to pilots. China is starting to have a very bad reputation at handling its expats. These two are not helping .