PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Travelling to a nudist event
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2011, 20:49
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think the clue is in the first line of the first post.
I will shortly be travelling from London to the South of France to take part in a "clothes free" event.
The "event" by definition being something that happens at a specific venue, occaision or point in time. Outside of the "event" it doesn't follow that the behaviour, dress (or lack of it) would be acceptable or lawful. For example you might be travelling to a clinic in the South of France (or elsewhere) for the purpose of satisfying your "life philosphy" of being a sperm doner. However it really wouldn't follow that you could indulge that passion, in public, whilst travelling en-route!

As steeplechases go, nudity is one fraught with many obstacles, entaglement likely to cause much embarrasment, pain and distress, and therefore best avoided.

Cloaks are useful for preserving modesty, and the cloak of an anonymous username on a forum such as this, is clearly one that even an established "member" can acquire to protect their perceived dignity and reputation. As steeplechases go, I think this particular horse has run it's course.

Good luck with your trip, and be sure to let us know how go got on (or didn't as the case may be.) Be Nice, and keep those body parts that would otherwise be Toulouse safely encumbered. Remember that the "fleshy flagpole" that Marsailles under, Cannes cause embarassment to others, and a flight of less than 2 hours isn't Toulon to keep yourself properly robed. I wouldn't want you to end up as a perpignan..der police cells.