PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 4th Aug 2011, 14:42
The Prophet of Truth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dubaigong,

Please don't take things personally. First I guess nobody hates Flydubai.....people have complains and issues and that is what we have been talking about in this site. FZ is not the only company who is having difficulties in finding crew. I am just pointing the fact that if they don't make things better here, there is a chance, just a chance to have flights cancelled in the future for lack of crew. FZ could be one of the best jobs out there with just few changes........

I guess everyone will agree that they could do few thins better like:

1) Better insurance, specially for those flying into war zones;
2) better health insurance (the current one is good for small procedures but fails to cover major things);
3) same payment for pilots, enough with the different scales;
4) no more 3 night flights in a row, I guess everyone agrees that even been legal it is really hard on the 3rd night.

I tried to point few thing to been taken into account for the new joiners....
They have other options out there and they should consider. One think that brings many pilots to fz is the fast upgrade, but it is not that fast anymore (is still fast compared to other airlines but now is around 18 months). This upgrade time will gradually and slowly increase as it is a natural process in every airline. When I search for a job I look at pprune to see what people say about it and I like to get some different points of view. Fz is not perfect like some people try to make it appear, but I NEVER said it was bad..........I just pointed there are a lot of people unhappy, a lot of people leaving or trying to and not so many coming anymore. Actually I am happy here but that are few points that really bothers me and I would like to see them solved rather than resign. Of course that if nothing changes I will eventually consider a relocation. Try not to take those comment as something personal buddy. I have nothing against you and I am starting to thing that this thread is loosing its point............anyway thanks for reading!

Safe flights!