PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Contract agency rants and Kudos, Vietman, Korean, Asiana, Rishworth
Old 3rd Aug 2011, 23:02
USMCProbe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A new Rishworthless story, to go along with the rest............

On my current contract with Parc, we are currently reimbursed for air tickets, up to a maximum of 5000 USD each six months. But we must submit receipts and copies of the tickets. I am not sure how or why, but we were just informed last week that we will now simply be paid an additional 5000 USD for travel, at the end of each 6 months. I am not sure if it was negotiated, or the airline got tired of the extra administrative hassles, but it is a good deal for us.

We told the Rishworth pilots this, and they have requested verification with brand R down in Auckland. Thus far, no response. Why? Probably Rishworth is going to still require (or is thinking about it) their pilots to submit travel claims to them, and if they don't spend the whole 5000, Rishworth will pocket the difference.

It might be legal, depending on how their contract is written. Their contract is with Rishworth, and any change between Rishworth and the airline doesn't necessitate a change with the contract with the pilot.

Well done Rishworth. Again.

They never change.