PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2011, 19:28
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Risk

Hi Risk, despite the fact that I highly recommend you to Contact Alpha Aviation Academy & get your questions answered, I will try to answer your questions with what I have experienced & Know, don't take my reply as a Bible, its what I know :

As for the line Training, the 440,000 AED is paid to Alpha & will get you to the License part (Secures a License for you), while the 80 Sectors (maybe more) are purely provided by Air Arabia (It must be provided for you by law, as the MPL will be restricted to Air Arabia's A320s, unless you finish the line training), the cost will be deducted from your Salary when you are released as a FO, if you were not good enough (Personality factors or Skills), you will be asked to pay for the Line training & probably leave (about 60,000AED)

As for the 12 TOs & landings, they are on REAL/LIVE airplanes (probably leased from a third Party), after some time, as far as I know, it starts with 12 then decreases to 6 then to ZERO (for the next few batches), as it has been proven that doing the 12 TOs & Landings in a Sim (Level D, nowadays it can be soooo real, trust me) would be much more practical, Safe & can simulate all kinds of landings (Tail Wind/Cross Wind/Head Wind/Calm...etc.)

When First Batch Graduate, they mean getting the MPL, the line training is AFTER the MPL, but a part that must be fulfilled by law, by the partner Airline.

When we graduate, we will be employed as SOs with Air Arabia & then, after completing the 80 or more sectors, we will be (if did it well) released as FOs & will be offered by another Contract (the FO contract), thus, we will pay them back for the line training.

I Highly recommend that you go to the Source (Alpha Aviation Academy) & get these questions answered Clearly by Mr. Yorrick Peters