PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2011, 01:22
stillalbatross

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude, its a free forum so you are more than entitled to your opinion. It amazes me how many CX pilots tell me how crap the place is and then look elsewhere and find it's not so bad after all. Which somehow pisses them off more................

If you want an expat job anywhere you need widebody time or you need to get into an airline that takes you without widebody time and gives it to you. There are f*ck all of those about. This is what CX is offering, make the decision for yourself, what is best for you, right now, in your situation, in the current pilot market.

This place is legendary for everyone already here grabbing whatever the company offers because it suits them. And then coming up with some lame ass excuse why they were somehow forced into taking it. If the company is offering and it suits you then take it.

As for the idea that 18K for 1000 sq/ft in DB is going up considerably more, 49out of 50 analysts don't see much more upside in this current market. I' d put a beer on a max 18K/1000 sq/ft being good for the next 5 yrs.