PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA crew have voted to accept deal
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2011, 11:13
JUAN TRIPP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes if you mean Ms Malone, she is still with BA.

As for the rest we shall have to see. Like a lot of others here, I would like to say farewell on this subject, although never say never as they say, so could be back if something REALLY interesting comes along. Its been a pleasure reading all the posts. There are some people out there who really know their stuff and know the history of Bassa. I've been very impressed.

Do I think this is all over. Ummmm? Not sure. If I took a guess - No. The biggest problems I see in the future are whether BA are going to stick to what was written on the document or are they happy with Mixed fleet and the crew changes on the main fleets? Lets face it, one of the things written on there, was there had to be a change in the tone of Bassa's comms and they had to start to be more factual. IMO this hasn't happened as DH has sent out those emails with veiled threats about the non strikers, and Unite still have the devil photo of WW. Seems BA perhaps aren't bothered, but I am, as I'm still dealing with the strikers rhetoric, myths and untruths on a daily basis.

I give it 12-18 months before something kicks off again, but I REALLY hope I'm wrong.

Thanks again everyone. Its been JUAN hell of a TRIPP!!

PS. I nearly forgot! Thanks to all the mods for putting up with us. It can't have been easy at times

Last edited by JUAN TRIPP; 4th Jul 2011 at 19:25.