PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Enough is enough
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2011, 10:02
Spacecruise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do agree with you, had nice job, house and girl friend but nothing left after chacing this dream why we should chace this dream which taking away all our comfort and happiness from our life but not given anything good in return

I would say that in every thread it is same questions and anwsers. Most of us done everything but no job sitting on the net and post on pprune. I dont think this will help. It will be better to change a career before it is too late.

Like many suggest if you dont have job get FI rating or do bush flying. But is there any jobs in those sectors? NO Lots of pilot out in africa looking for bush pilot jobs and many flight Instructors looking for there first job. Mean spend more money again no return , this is not what you call passion or full filling dream. Sorry if you dont like it.

Some would say, why dont you pay for TR with Hours and get job. But is there any guaranty for job .. NO.

Lots of punter out there suggesting for TR with hours but no gaurenty for job. Please dont waste your money.

I know, you would say that we have to start somewhere, yes you can start from somewhere but in aviation unfortunatly nothing left in this industry not near future.

Please I would suggest you all out there, dont waste your time looking for aviation jobs. Do somthing else which can bring happiness in your life not trouble and wait for the right time which i doubt it

Lot to write but it will be same again and again.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL THERE