PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Whistleblower - Sandpit warning
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2011, 10:40
Landflap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A380 Driver, EXACTLY ! The mods, Pprune & EY Management are far too bright and far too busy to get involved in this troll. I got into this discussion quite late and don't know who said what about who. Entrepreneurs like JH and sooooper guys like RH, PM & DW will also know that disparaging remarks go with the territory because it usually will come from an envy base, jealousy base or disgruntled base. Cripes, even me, top gun, filmstar good looks, Ace of the Base, popular with all the chicks gets shot to pieces bhind my back for the same reasons. I always get slammed in the sim & have to resit every check because of all this but don't run to Lawfirms because Checker said I was rubbish & should take up Farming ! (just joking Pprune Police Officers!). BUT, boy oh boy, a lot of frightened chaps out there & that is a bit of a shame. Or, 'sham', heaven knows. Trollers are having a right old laugh at this one and I daresay a number of the travelling public viewing these forums might be asking serious questions about the mindset of some of us in the profession.

Now, must just don me uniform, check the cabin crew list, kiss my mirror goodbye & give in to the neeed, the neeeeeed for speeeeeed !