PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NASAIR Info (threads merged) - all you need to know about them
Old 15th Jun 2011, 04:58
Cair117

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gentleman, A couple of questions that I would appreciate answered. I have been going threw this thread trying to gather some information about NAS. Its been and up and down type of thread and I am kind of confused.

For the commuting contract, is your flight home garanteed every 6 weeks to and from your home country?

What is the living conditions like in riyadh and jeddah? Are you on a compound? if so, how are the ammenities?

Are the trips multi-day trips away from base...overnighting in different countries/cities? Or are they just turns?

What are the crews like? Multi national crews? Americans? Europeans? Asians? Middle Easterners?

from what Im reading, there seems to be a change in management there and it may be getting better as far as moral. Is this accurate? How do you see the future of Nas playing out.

I was offered to go for an interview in June in Istanbul Turkey, but may not go because $$ is light and I cant but the ticket. It seems like they wont reimburse the expense from what Ive been reading.

I live in the United States now, I am currently a Captain flying the E-175/190. I am ready for a change, its either Nas or Tainjin in China...

any Advice is Extremely apprerciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Rich