PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lion air - further info. Guys???
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2011, 16:33
Droste

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Hope this helps

Originally Posted by lightyear29
Does anyone know if Lion has overnights or not? If so, are they long, short, where?
Regionally flight and most turn around.

Originally Posted by spaceshipone
it will not lead to anywhere if you don't already have substantial hours. I know a lot of contracting companies require 500 hr on type which is a hard requirement to meet for US regional guys even though they have substantial TT.
Please do not worry. "500hrs" not necessary to be typed rated in their fleet. Please don't get misleaded.

If you have CRJ200-900s, EMB135/145s, EMB170/190s, or even Dash 8s, ATRs, Saab 340s, that will be amazing advantage! P2 hours are still considered. Not only that, US regional guys are in better shape than Aussies! Most Aussie/Kiwi applicants are not even type-rated and they got the job.

If you were to apply from the United States, I am afraid they will not entertain. Email, phone call, fax, Skype will not help. In fact, Indonesian recruiters like to see real applicant infront of them.

Originally Posted by Bolshevik
I have an australian CPL with IR and want to try for lion air. does anyone know of phone nos., apart from the ones given on their website, where i can contact them? since it does not seem very wise to travel there without any info. whether they are hiring or not and there is no response from the nos. given on their website or their email id.
I met alot Aussie guys who flew there and tried their luck!

Indonesia has their unique culture and they (the airlines) rarely entertain call. If you want, try this number: +62 21 632-6039