PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How long are you going to wait, wait and wait?
Old 5th Jun 2011, 09:31
vdaff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude I do understand you also, I rather earn 40k and work 6 days than to sit at home and finishing of my parents money. And whats wrong in working as an engineer, a lot of people are doing that, you taking like pilot job is the only good out there. If i did engineering At least I would have been living with some dignity and some respect from others. I get hurt inside when my friends go to work and gets more respect compared to me just sitting at home and eating. I feel ashamed to ask my dad to buy me that cause he already spend some 20 lacs for me and now I cant ask him more.

Some of you guys are lucky, but I dont think all can get into indigo or others, yes you worked hard, but thats like 1 in 100s gets the chance. I also worked hard, so does my friends, we studied very hard for the Indigo, infact one whole night and did some 1000s of questions but in the end in that exams only 3 passed while 100s of us were sent home. And Spicejet, they asking for 20 000, I cant afford to lose money like this all the time. if they didnt charge anything or at least 1000 ruppes max i would have attended it happily.

Yes Indigo has many planes on order but India has already has enough supply of pilots, 15000 is expected number end of this year, not a lie, do some research buddy you will know. And do you know flytech academy, it trained like 600 pilots last 3 year and none of them are employed as of now. There are 1000s still doing their training aboard.

I also want to get in the right way and I know i all depends on luck even tho if you work hard we still need to shed out money.... I already know 1 girl who gave up her job search and now working in a BPO and many are also going to do the same....

Its not worth it anymore