PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How long are you going to wait, wait and wait?
Old 5th Jun 2011, 08:46
freerunner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ vdaff

15000 unemployed pilots?? dude r u crazy ?? whats with all the negativity ? and BTW how much are ur engineer friends earning? 30 max 40k a month gross...working 12 hours a day continuously for 6 days a week ?? i hope u know pilots get more than a lac nett as their starting salary...so i believe to have these kind of benefits u need to go through an equal amount of pain. Nothing that is worthwhile is easy and nothing that is easy is worthwhile. Forget the captains/politicians sons n daughters...they were born with a sliver spoon up their ass.. u should worry about urself getting a job and thats pretty much it.

I recently cleared the Indigo written exam and will be going to KL shortly. and mind u i got my license in 2008 and i am too from a middle class family. I know the type rating pinches rather creates a hole in our pockets but if u manage a loan somehow u can easily pay it off in a year or 2 year's time as u know for sure that u r gonna get a job this time. I know what what i have been thru for the past 3 years but the way i see it, its the journey that is the most memorable and not the destination , and well its been one hell of a ride.

At the end of it all , i know that i have ACTUALLY EARNED this job and i will enjoy it in a far better way than any of those politicians/captains sons & daughters. So, stop posting such depressing material, be patient and study harder to achieve what u once thought of achieving.

To everyone else, dont worry just hang in there n keep preparing. Indigo has 60 more aircrafts on firm order and i think everybody knows about the 180 orders that it placed earlier this year. they r conducting their exams on a regular basis and its the most genuine recruiting process going on currently in indian aviation. Once jet has stabilized it too will be recruiting again. Kingfisher n Air india are expected to join in but a lil later. So be prepared and dont give up... cuz tht isnt something a pilot does.