PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2011, 12:02
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Yannisfr

I still have the Updates, but will need to Confirm them before I go to you guys...anyways, since its PPRuNe, I'll give you an outline I was hoping to Confirm it yesterday...

Batch 1 will start the A320 Ground School + Exam next week, then SEP/Dangerous Goods...etc. courses will be provided, then, by end of Next week, we'll be off to Jordan for the ICAO English Proficiency Test, then the A320 Intermediate & Advanced Phase, with a total of 27 A320 FFS sessions which is going to end in less than 7 weeks (5 working days), i.e. 4 hour Session everyday

Hopefully by July 21st we'll go directly from Jordan to a Country (Confidential), for the 12 TAGs, then back to UAE to issue the Licenses, as you know, as it is New to Alpha, Air Arabia & the GCAA, everything is being monitored & supervised bit by bit...thats why we got the delays, everything must be upto the standards (if not more) I hope that the GCAA, Air Arabia & Alpha have settled it finally, as from what I hear & get to know, the MPL training standards here in the UAE, is a competent to the UK-JAR standards. This makes me proud

As for the A320s & Job Placements...etc. don't forget that neighboring airlines are growing really fast, Lots & lots of pilots (specially the Type Rated) are being SUCKED into the Big airlines because of their fast growth (although they have their own Cadet Pilot Program !) we all still have a great chance into Air Arabia...lots of FOs are becoming Captain also, while other Captains are becoming involved with the TRI/TRE positions...I guess we will have some space

More to Come once confirmed